Have you maximized your VetBiz Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE) profile capabilities section yet?
This section is viewable to the public, and including the right keywords assists your potential customers in finding you. It’s a free marketing tool for CVE businesses, and if you have a capabilities statement already prepared, it is easy to cut and paste your information into this section.
If you want to see what others are doing, your Opps4Vets membership provides you easy access to other Opps4Vets member profiles and their CVE links. Here’s how:
1. Select CVE Supplier from the menu bar
2. Select Suppliers from the drop down menu
3. In the Search box, fill out the keywords you want to search (ex. Information Technology)
4. All member businesses with your selected keywords will be listed
5. Scroll through businesses similar to yours and see what keywords and capabilities they may be using to describe their businesses.
So, make sure your CVE business page capabilities section is current, keyword rich, and represents your business professionally. The only cost to you is your time and effort.
If anyone has additional tips, or good examples they would like to include, please share in the blog comments.
Chief Executive Officer, Veteran Writing Services, LLC