OPPS4VETS is pleased to announce that JEO Enterprise Solutions, LLC (dba JEO LLC) of Crossville, TN has been awarded the prestigious Skin in the Game Award.
By receiving this award, JEO LLC joins the rank of 68 Veteran Owned Businesses and Government Entity recipients. The “Skin in the Game” Award recognizes both Veteran Owned Businesses and Champions of Veteran Owned Businesses that give top priority to veterans and supporting their causes.
OPPS4VETS is recognized as one of the most prestigious groups of Veteran Owned Businesses. Membership is limited to Businesses who are verified to be Veteran Owned Businesses. The organization was founded in 2008 and there are 1,675 members located throughout the country. OPPS4VETS membership acknowledges excellence in products and services, and provides members with a national network of experienced colleagues for professional referral, job opportunities, and information exchange.
OPPS4VETS is owned and operated by Albert R. Renteria, a retired Chief Warrant Officer in the U.S. Marine Corps. Mr. Renteria created Opps4Vets after seeing a need for a true veteran organization dedicated to providing real results for those who have served.
About JEO LLC
As a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business JEO LLC’s culture and operating practices are founded on the military ethos of service before self. After a distinguished career in the US Air Force and the Private Sector, the founder and owner, Jim Oswald, formed JEO to meet the demands for marketing products and services in the public and private sectors while hiring and utilizing the talents of honorably discharged veterans as the core of the employee base. Our solutions include:
- · Marketing & Commercial Print (Brochures, Flyers, Folders, Banners, Door Hangers, Bookmarks, Labels, Post-It Notes, Memo Pads, and many other products)
- · Corporate ID and Branding (Business Cards, Stationery Cards)
- · Signs and Graphics (Marketing/Event Signage, Decals, Exterior and Interior Signage)
- · Promotional Marketing (Rewards & Recognition, Branded Merchandise, Company Store/Ordering Portals)
- · Stamps, Badges and Gifts (Stamps and Embossers – Self-Inking, Refill Inks, Desk and Pocket Embossers, Awards – Different Types of Plaques, Gifts – Coasters, Bag Tags, etc)
- · Checks and Forms (Business Checks: laser checks, deposit slips, check binders), Custom Forms, Formatted Forms and Books
Our company provides these products and services to local, state, and federal government agencies and all industry sectors. Our focus with the federal government is on meeting the needs of the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Department of Defense.
• We have formed a strategic partnership with one of the leading Marketing and Print Services Companies in North America, ensuring reach and manufacturing capacity to support clients in all 50 states and US Territories.
• We have a veteran’s first hiring policy, with a focus on hiring honorably discharged, disabled veterans
• We donate over 25% of our profits to support military, veteran and regional initiatives.
Connecting Veteran Businesses with communities to Learn more about America's #1 Choice, Securing opportunities and Creating Jobs. Opps4vets is a registered Trademark of The ARRC®.
OPPS 4 VETS was created due to the need of a true Veteran organization that provides real results for the Veteran and civilian population. Our tagline, “Handshakes, Not Handouts” is aimed at non-profit organizations that put an emphasis on a ‘wounded warrior’ when in reality, all Veterans are better trained to survive in any situation, even in the economic jungle. By providing resources, matchmaking, training and marketing tools to our Veterans and civilian counterparts, we are geared to make a difference. I know, i have done just that and if you learn anything about a warrant officer, we are all trained to deliver.
The ARRC® is a solution provider based in Perris, California that serves clients in over 100 industries. The ARRC® provides a wide spectrum of services from Information Technology to Business Management. The ARRC® believes in the concept of being Strategically Driven, Logistically Minded® to provide effective solutions for business of all sizes. The ARRC® follows the dictum of Assess, Review, Resolve in every aspect of business. At The ARRC®, we make it our point to properly assess all of our clients needs before providing our proposed solutions.
With over 35 years of experience with government and commercial systems, The ARRC® specializes in the implementation of automated fully-featured systems to lower your cost of operation and increase your profits.