We provide Cybersecurity Professional Services and we are an IT Value Added Reseller. We exist to help our clients manage their exposure to the everchanging battlefield of Cybersecurity. We are patriots who know that our country, our government, our military, our utility companies, and government contractors are under constant attack from invisible adversaries. We help our clients manage their Cybersecurity headaches.
• We are supported by our Board of Advisors that includes retired 4-Star General Wesley Clark.
• We have a veteran’s first hiring policy, particularly disabled veterans.
• We are donating 10% of our profits to directly support military and veteran families in need.
North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
511210 - Software Publishers
541513 - Computer Facilities Management Services
541519 - Other Computer Related Services
611420 - Computer Training
2X For-Profit Organization
77 Service Provider
A5 Veteran Owned Business
QF Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business
Veteran Owned Business
Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business
801015 - Business and corporate management consultation services
801116 - Temporary personnel services
801117 - Personnel recruitment
811118 - System and system component administration services
CYBERSECURITY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
• Risk Management and Assessment
• Cybersecurity Support and Staffing Services
• Vulnerability Assessment and Management
• Regulatory Compliance Consulting
• Cybersecurity Systems Integration
IT VALUE ADDED RESELLER
• Managed Security Services
• IT Products and Services
• Software Licensing